When you realize a dream, the adrenaline rushes and you live
every flash of time. You get a high by being in awe of an illusion of being
where you always imagined. You wish time to pause and be there for forever.
This is how I always fancied I would feel when I will be in LADAKH, the crown
of my wish list, not a place but an experience, enthralling enough to leave you awestruck.
![]() |
| My dreaming days |
Even the idea of being in LADAKH fascinated me. I had many
sleepless nights due to the cravings of being there. And finally it was
August, the best time to experience the best of the best place. I couldn’t
sleep the night before I left for Ladakh in exuberance and was counting
minutes. Finally I boarded my flight with high spirits. One hour passed within
a blink of eye and I was flying above my dreamland. I looked from the window
and for a second I was dazed by the mirage. The clouds were parting and giving
me way to see the emerging golden brown mountains with streaks of snow. That illusionary mountain desert hypnotized me and I was overwhelmed from inside.
![]() |
| First view of Ladakh from flight |
Is Ladakh your dream destination?
If yes, how do you imagine it would be?
If you have been to Ladakh, how you felt when you saw first sight of it?


No comments:
Post a Comment