Saturday, 23 August 2014

Mussorie

I was a 6-7 year old child when I visited Mussorie for the first time. I still faintly remember it was summer and Mussorie was full of flora and fauna.



While temperatures were soaring in city and Delhi was burning at 48 degrees in June, i visited this place over a weekend to get some relief.


Mussorie, being the highly commercialized tourist spots of north, have lost its charm to some extent I feel. The Mall road is narrow and crowded, and is like a local market in any city.
 

Kempty fall, which used to be beautifully surrounded by mountains, have changed completely, and is now surrounded by a complete market place but still biggest tourist attraction in Mussorie.


Lal Tibba, the place I loved the most in Mussorie, gives you great views of The Himalayas. For the ones who want to escape from hustle bustle of city for a while, can cherish some moments of peace here.

Have you been to Mussorie? If yes, share your experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment