Monday, 15 September 2014

Glorious Sunset at Bir

On this rainy day, I traveled to Bir Billing instead of starting my way to Triund. Driving from Dharamshala, I passed through the beautiful trails of Palampur. Few hours and I stood tall at Bir, the Lush Himalayas with their peaks kissing the sky above. 

While sipping my tea, all I see ahead of me is the endless clusters of mountains and low lying villages of Billing. Wherever you are in Himalayas, a cup of tea and a plate of Maggie are never so far. Few hours later, as sun went lower, the shades of grey started to pour in the sky. I sat down, mesmerized by the adorable sunset. I wished I had a canvas, the paints and talent. I was glad, I had my sight. The aura was a prism spectrum with blended edges of streaking color. I don’t think I took a breath for many minutes.



Have you been to Bir? If yes, share your experience.


1 comment:

  1. "I wished I had canvas, the paints and talent" funny compliment to nature ;-)

    ReplyDelete